Northern Maryland FCA will be hosting our Annual Victory Dinner, on April 23rd at Mountain Christian Church in Joppa, MD (Harford County). We are looking for student volunteers to welcome & greet attendees, be willing to share about why they love FCA, & explain how they are involved with FCA (camps, character coaches, teams, or campus huddles)!
You must be active in FCA somehow this 2017-2018 school year (attend huddle or have attended one of our many camps). You will be paired with one or two more athletes, and during the dinner portion of the night, you will go share how FCA has impacted you to our guests at their tables. By filling out this form, it DOES NOT guarantee you will be a volunteer. Space is definitely limited so sign up today.
What Student Will Do:
- Arrive by 5PM
- Wear the following:
- Khaki pants or other dressy pants/skirt (no cargo pants, jeans, shorts or leggings)
- Closed-toed shoes (no flip flops) like flats or dress shoes (boat shoes are acceptable)
- Shirt or Jersey that represents your school (short sleeve, long sleeve, or sweatshirt)
- If you do not have a school shirt/jersey, you can wear the FCA t-shirt that all student volunteers will be given as a "Thank You" gift.
What Students Receive:
- FREE FCA T-Shirt (picture on right)
- Meet Keynote Speaker, Matthew Maher.
- Dinner will be provided separately for the student volunteers.
- Meet new people & see old friends through FCA
- Drawing for two $100 FCA Camp Scholarships