Northern Maryland FCA
Boy's Varsity Lacrosse
2014 Spring Season
Welcome parents and players!!
We are anticipating our ninth lacrosse season as an FCA team. We are currently scheduling games for this season and intend to have another full game schedule with both pre-season scrimmages and games. This team is a varsity level team committed to diligent practice, serious competition, and Christian discipleship. We believe there is much character developed through the participation on this team. We ask all players to commit themselves to giving their best effort for God’s glory at all times!
See “Required Forms” at the bottom of this webpage. Please print and sign all forms and mail them with your registration fee to the address noted below.
- $400.00 for first player / $300.00 for brother(s)
- $180.00 additional one time uniform fee due for first year players.
Make check payable to FCA Varsity Lacrosse due by February 15.
Mail registration fee and forms to:
14100 Glen High Road
Baldwin, Maryland 21013
- Educational Status: Each player must be a home schooled student or enrolled in a private school that does not have a lacrosse team. Additionally, the player must be studying at the high school level (grades 9 - 12).
- Age: A player shall be between the age of 14 and 18 years old as of January 1st of this school year.
- Weight: Minimum weight of 100 lbs. (team minimum/ parents use discretion)
- Tenure: A player may only play a total of four seasons of high school lacrosse.
- Team provides game jersey which remains team property.
- Each player is provided game shorts and practice jersey.
- First year players purchase a team jacket, sweat pants, sweat shirt and tank shirt.
- Players must provide stick, shoulder pads, arm pads, protective cup/ supporter, gloves, mouth guard, cleats and helmet. Helmets must be white.
Note: FCA helmets may be available for purchase. If interested in purchasing a new helmet, contact Ryan Horanburg (FCA Lacrosse) 410-891-2643.
Visit http://www.fcalax.com for other FCA gear.
- Practice will commence on Monday, February 25.
- Practice will be daily, Monday through Friday, 4:00 – 5:30 pm subject to adjustment as required.
- Our home field is located at Beachmont Christian Camp, Kingsville. Once games begin, we anticipate playing two games per week until mid May.
Players are expected to attend all practices and games. Attendance of each player is critical to the success of the team!
Each player shall have personal medical insurance coverage. FCA provides insurance coverage which is secondary to the individual’s primary coverage. The cost for FCA’s insurance coverage is included in the player registration fee.
FCA Director Steve Medinger 410-459-5546 firstname.lastname@example.org
Head Coach Drew Wardlow 410-746-2674 email@example.com
Assistant Coach Jack Wotell 443-243-3529 firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Coach Stewart Walker 410-688-4435 email@example.com